Arcways, a national custom stairway designer & manufacturer, with 56 years of industry leadership, is looking for competent woodworkers to join our gifted team at our Neenah, WI location.
- Full-Time, 40 Hours per week minimum. Shop works Monday thru Thursday, 10 hours per day, working from 6 am to 4:30 pm (with two paid 15 min. breaks and 1 unpaid 30 min. lunch). Overtime, when needed, on Fridays.
- $18.00 per hour minimum, wage based on experience
- Assist with building custom stairways in our shop. There will be opportunities to travel & assist in the delivery & installation process (nationwide).
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Communication Skills
- Fine Woodworking experience is helpful
- Measurement skills & blueprint reading
- Hand tool & woodworking machinery knowledge
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening
- High School or equivalent
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email or call our office at 920-725-2667 to request an application
- Download the application below, fill in the blanks as noted, save to your computer, and send to us as an attachment an email to email@example.com.
- If you prefer, you may print the file and return to us in person or by mail. Our mailing address is:
1076 Ehlers Road
Neenah WI 54956